Junior controller / Senior accountant to Carrier Refrigeration
On behalf of our client we are recruiting a Senior Accountant with controller ambitions. The position is for 1,5 years and will most likely become a full-time employment. You will report to the CFO of Carrier Refrigeration in Denmark and Sweden and will be based in Gothenburg.
You behold accounting expertise and are well aware of Swedish rules and regulations. In this position, you participate in the development of the controlling function in order to secure financial support and prepare financial and business KPI’s in order to support the organization in meeting business objectives. You also make sure that financial processes and business is run in accordance with corporate rules, local legislations and Carrier standards.
• Drive the reporting process including reconciliations and ensure that the month-end process is executed in a timely and qualitative manner
• Prepare and distribute management reports on a monthly basis showing actual cost vs budget and variance analysis to local and regional management
• Analyze and act on financial information in order to initiate and take corrective actions to meet financial objectives
• Perform payment runs and analyze the cash flow forecasting for the Swedish company
• Act as finance business partner to support by actively participating and contributing to local business development and by improving the financial awareness in the organization
• Participate in the forecasting and budgeting
• Support regional projects on an ad-hoc basis
• Ensure compliance with UTC corporate rules (SOX)
You have a degree in BA or higher and a minimum of 2-5 years’ relevant experience. You have a very good understanding of accounting issues and want to pursue a career with a more analytical approach. You have experience from reporting as well as follow-up of business performance, experience from American companies is an advantage. You are well-structured and can work independently. You also have a high level of IT literacy including excellent Excel skills. Fluency in spoken and written Swedish and English is a requirement.
As an individual you have excellent analytical skills and good communication skills. You easily understand different situations and can adapt to the working environment. You exhibit high levels of teamwork and cooperation together with ability to listen effectively to understand the needs of stakeholders and team members. We also expect you to have a good understanding of general business issues, or have the willingness and ambition to acquire such understanding. Furthermore, you can deliver with tight deadlines and have a sense of urgency while retaining delivery of best practice and accuracy.
Carrier Commercial Refrigeration is a leading supplier of high-efficiency turnkey refrigeration systems and services in the food retail industry. We are committed to improving refrigeration through sustainable products and processes, and improving merchandising through technical innovation.
Carrier Commercial Refrigeration is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a global provider of building technologies. Its fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and services promote integrated, high performance buildings that are safer, smarter and sustainable. More information can be found on www.carrier.com or www.utc.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Heidi Bader 0709 856 337 firstname.lastname@example.org